Clinical data analysis – what’s your plan?
Clinical trials are expensive and generate volumes of complex, inter-dependent biologic data points. Is your data analysis plan keeping up with these volumes?
The challenge is to analyze and integrate these datasets of diverse patient attributes into logical and actionable “signatures” that support your drug development decisions.
Using our KEM® (Knowledge, Extraction, Management) technology, Ariana offers a unique and validated approach to data analysis that guarantees you see everything you want to know from your data.
By working with Ariana, you save money, save time, accelerate your development timelines and preserve patent life.
- Find your best patient responders.
- Identify patient characteristics that map to clinical response and outcome.
- Discover biomarkers (alone or in combination) that provide useful PK and PD information about your patient responders and non-responders.
- Optimize your inclusion / exclusion criteria to better meet your clinical endpoint(s).
- Case study 1: “Is the Efficacy of Milnacipran in Fibromyalgia Predictable? A Data-Mining Analysis of Baseline and Outcome Variables”, Clin. J. Pain, 32 (2016) 435–440.
- Case study 2: “Anavex reports PK/PD Data from Phase 2a Trial of ANAVEX®2-73 in Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease Patients”, Anavex Investor Presentation, 12 Oct 2017
An integrated solution
Using your data, Ariana combines baseline characteristics, gene expression, protein measurements, metabolomic data and any other relevant data you provide, and ranks each combination of these data points, showing you the most important to your trial.
We dig out more meaningful relationships than other approaches, without relying on outside databases, or resorting to “data fitting” as is too common.
Better patient response
Knowing the attributes that describe your best responders allows you to refine your Inclusion/Exclusion criteria as part of your Adaptive Trial, or for your next clinical phase of development.
Greater patient response rates reduces the number of patients needed to meet your endpoint.
Ariana has identified valuable and meaningful signatures in multiple clinical projects in cancer, neural diseases, rheumatology, ocular diseases, metabolic disease, childhood diseases, renal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, among others.
We provide more than just data analysis, we help you see what others miss.