Why Join us?
Our goal is to attract enthusiastic, dynamic, autonomous, and organized Data Scientists, Biostatisticians, or Bioinformaticians, with excellent communication skills, who will thrive at the heart of technological innovation.
We are looking for :
DATA SCIENTIST / BIOSTATISTICIAN / BIOSTATISTICS
•Using data analytics techniques including our KEM® machine learning software to integrate and analyze data from multi-omic and clinical studies
• Developing and applying new machine learning and statistical methods.
• Contributing to the design of clinical trial study plans
•Writing up study reports, presenting results and suggesting interpretations.
The successful candidate will also participate in:
• Commercial processes and pre-sales and post-sales technical support
• Technical specifications for our technology and testing new versions of our KEM® software.
• Masters degree, Engineering degree, PhD or equivalent in Data Science, Bio Statistics, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics,
Computer Science, or Applied Mathematics
• A strong background in molecular biology/life sciences
Experience with ‘omics data analysis
• A good programming level in R. Other programming languages are a plus.
• Proficient skills in descriptive and inferential statistics (hypotheses testing), statistical modeling (linear models, mixed
models…) machine learning (NN, SVM, random forest…) and a sound knowledge of statistical methods in general.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
Would be a plus:
• Industrial experience as a Data Scientist, Biostatistician or Computational Biologist, ideally related to biomarker research of clinical studies
•Experience with mining large databases and data engineering.
•Knowledge of Association Rules
Please send your application and CV by mail to: email@example.com