Ariana Pharma is growing fast and we are seeking self-motivated individuals for the following open positions in our Paris office.
Ariana Pharma is a leading digital health Company focused on developing advanced therapeutic decision support systems. Using our advanced Artificial Intelligence technology, we help the industry transform the promises of AI and Big Data into precision medicine realities for patients.
We are transforming the way clinical trials are designed and analyzed and we believe our technology dramatically increases the chances of success therapeutics development. Moving away from binary readouts, our Explainable AI (XAI) provides a platform to capture the value of clinical assets and incrementally progress them towards approval.
We have a strong track record of success in a broad range of therapeutic areas that include Cancer, neurogenerative diseases, metabolic and auto-immune diseases etc.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our enthusiasm for making AI and precision medicine a reality for patients, and who want to join our rapidly growing dynamic team based in Paris. Our goal is to attract enthusiastic, dynamic, autonomous and organized Data Scientists and Biostatisticians with excellent communication skills who will thrive at the heart of technological innovation.
- Using data analytics techniques including our KEM® data mining software to analyze data from biomarker and clinical studies
- Developing and applying new machine learning and statistical methods
- Contributing to the design of clinical trial study plans
- Writing up study reports, presenting results and suggesting interpretations.
The successful candidate will also participate in:
- Commercial processes and pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Technical specifications for our technology and testing new versions of our KEM® software.
- Masters degree, Engineering degree, PhD or equivalent in (bio) statistics, computer science, data science or applied mathematics
- A good programming level in R. Other programming languages are a plus.
- Proficient skills in descriptive and inferential statistics (hypotheses testing), statistical modeling (linear models, mixed models…) machine learning (NN, SVM, random forest…) and a sound knowledge of statistical methods in general.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Industrial experience as a data scientist or biostatistician, ideally related to biomarker research or clinical studies would be a plus
- Knowledge of Association Rules would be a plus
Please send your application and CV by mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org