- 10 December, 2013Neuro-oncology diagnostic tool aims to give surgeons the ability in 'real-time' to discriminate brain tumor tissue from surrounding healthy tissue. Radical new approach utilizes High Resolution Magic Angle Spinning Nuclear Magnetic Resonance technology (more...)
- 07 December, 2013CEO Mohammad Afshar and VP Computational Technology David Morley will be attending the Genesis 2013 conference in London on 12th December. Dr Afshar is a panel member for the Developing Oncology Biomarkers: Lessons from other therapeutic areas session. Dr Morley is presenting our WINTHER press release at the Pre-Genesis BioNewsRound awards on Dec 11th. (more...)
- Ariana Pharma and Voisin Life Sciences Consulting present a conference in Boston on November 12th addressing the topic: Product Development 'What the FDA's Innovative Initiatives enable' Modern approaches for managing the complexity of product development Ariana Pharma and Voisin Consulting Life Science are happy to host a seminar by Frederico Goodsaid, PhD - VP, Strategic Regulatory Intelligence at Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Antoinette Paone, MS - Sr Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs CMC at Vertex, who will discuss in detail the story of the development of Kalydeco. This presentation will be hosted by Mohammad Afshar, CEO of Ariana, and Mark A. De Rosch, PhD - VP, regulatory Drugs/ Biologics at Voisin. Please note that attendance to this conference is by invitation only. If you would like to join us, please contact Chad Mills.
- 10 September, 2013When Ariana Pharma announced this summer that the WIN Consortium had chosen it to develop new personalized cancer medicine software through the consortium’s WINTHER trial, it wasn’t just a validation of Paris-based Ariana’s data management skills in life science, notes Dr. David Morley, Ariana’s vice president of computational technology — it was also a sign of how much data mining has shifted from its early beginnings in drug discovery to something much more oriented toward clinical trials. (more...)
- The advent of targeted cancer therapies has necessitated the development of companion diagnostics to identify those patients whose genetic makeup will allow them to benefit. But a patient’s gene signature is only one factor of many capable of affecting their response to a treatment. There is a demand, says Mohammad Afshar, CEO of Ariana Pharma, for a tool that will analyse all of a patient’s characteristics at once – physiological, genetic, genomic, proteomic – and assign them the drug or procedure that will benefit them most. He tells EP Vantage: “What we’re working on here is the ability to look at all the data that is available on these particular tumours and patients, and combine this information together to identify the best treatment.” (more...)
- Ariana Pharma SA is developing software to guide the selection of personalized cancer care as part of a clinical trial in patients which, the study investigators claim, will be the first to offer all participants a treatment regimen based on their individual DNA, RNA and microRNA profiles. (more...)
- 16 July, 2013WIN global initiative aims to significantly improve clinical care and outcomes for cancer patients through fundamental changes in trial design and personalized treatment options. The WIN Consortium has chosen Ariana Pharma to develop and globally commercialize ground-breaking decision support software to help clinicians choose the best therapies for cancer patients. The software will be developed through the WINTHER trial, the first state of the art clinical trial in personalized cancer medicine. (more...)
- Ariana Pharma, data analysis and diagnostics solutions specialist, releases a video to explain the application of its KEM® data mining technology to patient stratification and clinical data intelligence. (more...)
- 25 March, 2013Paris, France, and Cambridge, US, 25 March 2013 – Ariana Pharma, a company that develops innovative data analysis and diagnostic testing solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, today announced its participation in the IMODI consortium. The company is to receive €1,2M in funding under the French Government’s “Investing for the Future” program. (more...)
- 30 October, 2012Ariana continues global expansion from US to Japan with KEM(R) data analytics software and services technology. Ariana Pharma, the premium provider of advanced, non-statistical clinical data and biomarker analytics technology across life science industries as well as the FDA, today announces the signing of an exclusive Japanese distribution agreement with CTC Laboratory Systems Corporation (CTCLS), the Japanese supplier of services for R&D solutions. (more...)
- 21 August, 2012CTO appointment reinforces senior management expertise in biomarker industry. Ariana Pharma, a provider of “non-statistical” clinical data analysis technology across life science industries including the FDA, announces today that it has appointed Dr. Mariana Kuras as its chief technology officer. (more...)
- 31 May, 2012
Ariana® expands operations to USA, appoints James M. Shanahan VP business development of subsidiary “Ariana Data Intelligence, Inc.”
Ariana Pharma, a provider of “non-statistical” clinical data analysis technology to the pharmaceutical industry including the FDA, announces today that it has expanded its global operations by establishing a permanent US office in Cambridge, MA to service growing demand for its unique and powerful data analytics technology KEM®.(more...)
- 15 August, 2011Designing better clinical trials that increase value and minimise risk for patients is a far from straightforward task. Mohammad Afshar and Lilia Abtroun of Ariana Pharma review the benefits of data mining and systematic hypothesis generation. Download here
- 22 November, 2010Ariana(R) Pharma, a leader in decision support tools and services to accelerate the development and optimal use of drugs and biomarker discovery, announces today that it has entered into a partnership to improve the diagnosis and prognosis of chronic hepatitis. (more...)
- 08 September, 2010
Ariana Pharma, a leader in decision support tools and services to accelerate the development and optimal use of drugs and biomarker discovery, announces today that it has started a collaboration with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ariana Pharma is providing its KEM® Biomarker technology to help enable FDA reviewers to analyze pharmacogenomic data combined with patient characteristics for biomarker signatures submitted through the FDA’s Voluntary Exploratory Data Submission (VXDS) program. This collaboration directly relates to the FDA’s desire to develop better tools for the analysis of genomic data in the context of the development of personalized medicine.(more...)
- Systematic analysis using Ariana’s KEM® decision support platform will help biotech to optimize design and boost success outlook. Ariana® Pharma, a provider of decision support tools and services to accelerate drug discovery and development, announces today that it has won a significant fee for service collaboration deal with Fovea Pharmaceuticals. Under the terms of the collaboration, Ariana® deploys its KEM® (Knowledge Extraction and Management) decision support platform to carry out systematic analysis of Fovea’s Prednisporin™ Phase II clinical data, in order to optimize clinical design and maximize the probability of successful further development of this drug. Financial terms were not disclosed. (more...)
- Ariana™ Pharma, a provider of decision support tools and services to accelerate drug discovery and development, announces today that the company is to receive EUR 1 million from France’s innovation agency, OSEO, as part of the IMAkinib program. IMAkinib is a collaborative program to develop biomarkers for oncology. By playing a key role in IMAkinib, Ariana™ will be able to further develop its KEM® (Knowledge Extraction Management) technology and enter a new field, imaging biomarkers. (more...)
- 03 August, 2009Decision support tool company enhances KEM® with valuable new capabilities Ariana™ Pharma, a provider of decision support tools and services to accelerate drug discovery and development, announces today the launch of KEM Clinicals, a new version of its successful decision support platform KEM® - Knowledge Extraction and Management. The new version is dedicated to supporting the clinical development and safety process. It is available as a service offering from Ariana Pharma to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. (more...)
- 09 July, 2008New funding will speed growth and product development for bioinformatics decision support company Paris, July 9, 2008—Ariana™ Pharma, a provider of decision support tools to accelerate drug discovery, announces today that it has raised EUR 1.5 million through a private placement. This first round of venture capital funding was arranged by Vizille Capital Innovation, a venture capital subsidiary of the Crédit Mutuel – CIC bank. The sole investor was VCI, which takes a minority stake alongside existing shareholders, the Institut Pasteur and company management. (more...)
- 02 November, 2005Pharmaceuticals, a drug discovery company combining proprietary artificial intelligence technology and experimental methods to predict the behavior of novel molecules, today announced a series of agreements with the Institut Pasteur involving Ariana’s new virtual screening platform. (more...)
Join the leading global pharma, biotech and healthcare companies who benefit from our expertise.
Learn more about our international collaborative research and development projects.
Discover how our KEM® data mining technology provides a unique approach to fully explore complex datasets.