- Ariana Pharma, data analysis and diagnostics solutions specialist, releases a video to explain the application of its KEM® data mining technology to patient stratification and clinical data intelligence. (more...)
- 25 March, 2013Ariana Pharma, data analysis and diagnostics solutions specialist, announces its participation in the IMODI project, will receive €1,2M investment Paris, France, and Cambridge, US, 25 March 2013 – Ariana Pharma, a company that develops innovative data analysis and diagnostic testing solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, today announced its participation in the IMODI consortium. The company is to receive €1,2M in funding under the French Government’s “Investing for the Future” program. (more...)
- 30 October, 2012Ariana continues global expansion from US to Japan with KEM(R) data analytics software and services technology. Ariana Pharma, the premium provider of advanced, non-statistical clinical data and biomarker analytics technology across life science industries as well as the FDA, today announces the signing of an exclusive Japanese distribution agreement with CTC Laboratory Systems Corporation (CTCLS), the Japanese supplier of services for R&D solutions. (more...)
- 21 August, 2012CTO appointment reinforces senior management expertise in biomarker industry. Ariana Pharma, a provider of “non-statistical” clinical data analysis technology across life science industries including the FDA, announces today that it has appointed Dr. Mariana Kuras as its chief technology officer. (more...)
- 31 May, 2012
Ariana® expands operations to USA, appoints James M. Shanahan VP business development of subsidiary “Ariana Data Intelligence, Inc.”
Ariana Pharma, a provider of “non-statistical” clinical data analysis technology to the pharmaceutical industry including the FDA, announces today that it has expanded its global operations by establishing a permanent US office in Cambridge, MA to service growing demand for its unique and powerful data analytics technology KEM®.(more...)
- 15 August, 2011Designing better clinical trials that increase value and minimise risk for patients is a far from straightforward task. Mohammad Afshar and Lilia Abtroun of Ariana Pharma review the benefits of data mining and systematic hypothesis generation. Download here
- 22 November, 2010Ariana(R) Pharma, a leader in decision support tools and services to accelerate the development and optimal use of drugs and biomarker discovery, announces today that it has entered into a partnership to improve the diagnosis and prognosis of chronic hepatitis. (more...)
- 08 September, 2010
Ariana Pharma, a leader in decision support tools and services to accelerate the development and optimal use of drugs and biomarker discovery, announces today that it has started a collaboration with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ariana Pharma is providing its KEM® Biomarker technology to help enable FDA reviewers to analyze pharmacogenomic data combined with patient characteristics for biomarker signatures submitted through the FDA’s Voluntary Exploratory Data Submission (VXDS) program. This collaboration directly relates to the FDA’s desire to develop better tools for the analysis of genomic data in the context of the development of personalized medicine.(more...)
- Systematic analysis using Ariana’s KEM® decision support platform will help biotech to optimize design and boost success outlook. Ariana® Pharma, a provider of decision support tools and services to accelerate drug discovery and development, announces today that it has won a significant fee for service collaboration deal with Fovea Pharmaceuticals. Under the terms of the collaboration, Ariana® deploys its KEM® (Knowledge Extraction and Management) decision support platform to carry out systematic analysis of Fovea’s Prednisporin™ Phase II clinical data, in order to optimize clinical design and maximize the probability of successful further development of this drug. Financial terms were not disclosed. (more...)
- Ariana™ Pharma, a provider of decision support tools and services to accelerate drug discovery and development, announces today that the company is to receive EUR 1 million from France’s innovation agency, OSEO, as part of the IMAkinib program. IMAkinib is a collaborative program to develop biomarkers for oncology. By playing a key role in IMAkinib, Ariana™ will be able to further develop its KEM® (Knowledge Extraction Management) technology and enter a new field, imaging biomarkers. (more...)
- 03 August, 2009Decision support tool company enhances KEM® with valuable new capabilities Ariana™ Pharma, a provider of decision support tools and services to accelerate drug discovery and development, announces today the launch of KEM Clinicals, a new version of its successful decision support platform KEM® - Knowledge Extraction and Management. The new version is dedicated to supporting the clinical development and safety process. It is available as a service offering from Ariana Pharma to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. (more...)
- 09 July, 2008New funding will speed growth and product development for bioinformatics decision support company Paris, July 9, 2008—Ariana™ Pharma, a provider of decision support tools to accelerate drug discovery, announces today that it has raised EUR 1.5 million through a private placement. This first round of venture capital funding was arranged by Vizille Capital Innovation, a venture capital subsidiary of the Crédit Mutuel – CIC bank. The sole investor was VCI, which takes a minority stake alongside existing shareholders, the Institut Pasteur and company management. (more...)
- 02 November, 2005Pharmaceuticals, a drug discovery company combining proprietary artificial intelligence technology and experimental methods to predict the behavior of novel molecules, today announced a series of agreements with the Institut Pasteur involving Ariana’s new virtual screening platform. (more...)
Join the leading global pharma, biotech and healthcare companies who benefit from our expertise.
Learn more about our international collaborative research and development projects.
Discover how our KEM® data mining technology provides a unique approach to fully explore complex datasets.